Customers should note that our returns policy applies to products bought direct from this site and not from products purchased from distributors. Where products are purchased from Distributors please refer to their terms and conditions.
- Returns can be made through Royal Mail or courier. (UK only)
- Fill out your reason for return on the rear of your delivery note.
- Enclose the delivery note with the product and package up securely.
- Obtain a certificate of postage from the post office or courier
- Should you require your items to be collected because they are large or heavy (Over 20Kgs) please contact us via contact page e-mail.
- Please allow 2 weeks from the postage or collection date for us to credit your account.
- We will refund the credit or debit card used to make the original purchase.