How we use your information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Richmond Kettle Company collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our websites;
- Complainants and other individuals in relation to an enquiry;
- People who use our services; and
- Job applicants and our current and former employees.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer and manage your registration, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving our site and our products, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer.
- To take the corrective action (including product recalls), if necessary, in respect of any of the products we supply.
- To provide you, directly or through permitted select third parties (via email or other communications) with information or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing Customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or our customer.
We do not disclose personal information about individuals to advertisers or sell your information to any other organisation for marketing purposes.